Welcome to TrickMyHarley.com!!
TrickMyHarley.com is your one-stop-shop for aftermarket Harley Davidson® motorcycle parts & accessories. We can meet all of your Harley aftermarket accessories, whether it’s chrome to trick out your ride or a great pair of saddlebags for that special Harley rider on your Christmas List. TrickMyHarley.com will help you locate that hard-to-find item from the large selection of custom Harley parts and accessories, including motorcycle exhaust systems, motorcycle jackets and lethergoods, motorcycle helmets, and one of the best selections of riding gear and motorcycle riding apparel. Everything you need to trick out your motorcycle, you’ll find it here at TrickMyHarley.com!!
Regardless of whether you are looking for one specific chrome part or wanting to buy a whole custom kit to give your bike that tricked out look you’ve always wanted…. Let the Shopping begin right here at TrickMyHarley.com
No matter what type of Harley Davidson® you ride (Touring, Softail, Dyna, Sportster, VRSC, etc.) or what style you’re looking to add to your ride, TrickMyHarley.com brings you a one-of-a-kind listing of genuine Harley-Davidson® and aftermarket motorcycle parts and accessories to keep you and your Harley-Davidson® looking Great!!
Harley Davidson® Models
You've come to the right place for Harley® parts!TrickMyHarley.com offers parts & accessories for almost all of the current Harley model designations; the following information is provided strictly as a reference to the various Harley Davidson models. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
· Sportster With the exception of the street-going XR1000 of the 1980s and the XR1200 most Sportsters made for street use have the prefix XL in their model designation. For the Sportster Evolution engines used since the mid 1980s, there have been two engine sizes. Motorcycles with the smaller engine are designated XL883, while those with the larger engine were initially designated XL1100. When the size of the larger engine was increased from 1,100 cc to 1,200 cc, the designation was changed accordingly from XL1100 to XL1200. Subsequent letters in the designation refer to model variations within the Sportster range, e.g. the XL883C refers to an 883 cc Sportster Custom, while the XL1200S designates the now-discontinued 1200 Sportster Sport.
· Dyna models utilize the big-twin engine (F), small-diameter telescopic forks similar to those used on the Sportster (X), and the Dyna chassis (D). Therefore, all Dyna models have designations that begin with FXD, e.g., FXDWG (Dyna Wide Glide) and FXDL (Dyna Low Rider).
Softail models utilize the big-twin engine (F) and the Softail chassis (ST).
- Softail models that use small-diameter telescopic forks similar to those used on the Sportster (X) have designations that begin with FXST, e.g., FXSTB (Night Train), FXSTD (Deuce), and FXSTS (Springer).
- Softail models that use large-diameter telescopic forks similar to those used on the touring bikes (L) have designations beginning with FLST, e.g., FLSTF (Fat Boy), FLSTC (Heritage Softail Classic), and FLSTN (Softail Deluxe).
Softail models that use Springer forks with a 21-inch (530 mm) wheel have designations that begin with FXSTS, e.g., FXSTS (Springer Softail) and FXSTSB (Bad Boy).
o Softail models that use Springer forks with a 16-inch (410 mm) wheel have designations that begin with FLSTS, e.g., FLSTSC (Springer Classic) and FLSTSB (Cross Bones).
- Touring models use Big-Twin engines and large-diameter telescopic forks. All Touring designations begin with the letters FL, e.g., FLHR (Road King) and FLTR (Road Glide).
- Revolution models utilize the Revolution engine (VR), and the street versions are designated Street Custom (SC). After the VRSC prefix common to all street Revolution bikes, the next letter denotes the model, either A (base V-Rod: discontinued), AW (base V-Rod + W for Wide with a 240 mm rear tire), B (discontinued), D (Night Rod: discontinued), R (Street Rod: discontinued), SE and SEII(CVO Special Edition), or X (Special edition). Further differentiation within models are made with an additional letter, e.g., VRSCDX denotes the Night Rod Special.
- The factory drag bike, the VRXSE Destroyer, uses X instead of SC to denote a non-street bike and SE to denote a CVO Special Edition We are glad you stopped by our site and we look forward to earning your business.